Eoin Scullion (@eoins9) is a Personal Trainer based in UFIT Singapore, who began his journey as a rugby player. Getting interested in Strength and Conditioning, he went on to pursue a Bachelor’s in Exercise and Sport Science, a Masters in Strength & Conditioning and a Masters in Exercise Physiology. He went on to play top level rugby and has been involved in elite sporting organisations around the world and has also worked with elite level martial artists.
Eoin specialises in Strength and Conditioning, stress management and lifestyle transformations. He also brings to his clients a high level of energy, which makes them feel good and get the most enjoyment out of their training sessions. He is adaptable and is well-versed to tailor his programs specifically to his clients needs and wants.
He loves making people feel good so they can perform better and improve their lifestyle. He finds joy in helping his clients reach their goals and building rapport with them every step of the way. Outside of the gym, Eoin is terrified of Australian spiders and has the unusual ability to sing the New Zealand National Anthem even though he is not Kiwi.
Eoin enjoys strength training, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, reading books, learning about animals and being in the ocean surfing. Eoin is also a board member for Hope Road, a mental health organisation in Melbourne Australia.
- Masters in Exercise Physiology (University of Sydney)
- Masters in Strength & Conditioning (St Mary's London)
- Bachelors In Exercise & Sport Science (Northumbria
- World Rugby Educator (S&C)
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association Level 1 & 2
- UK Strength & Conditioning Association Accredited Coach
- Strength System 1&2 (Australian Strength Coach)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- Powerlifting Australia Level 1 Coach
- Currently completing: Muscle Nerds Program Design